Terms of Sales
Terms of Sale
THESE STANDARD TERMS OF SALE (“TERMS OF SALE”) IS AN ELECTRONIC RECORD IN THE FORM OF AN ELECTRONIC CONTRACT FORMED UNDER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000 AND RULES MADE THEREUNDER AND THE AMENDED PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ELECTRONIC DOCUMENTS / RECORDS IN VARIOUS STATUTES AS AMENDED BY THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT, 2000. THESE TERMS OF SALE DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PHYSICAL, ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL SIGNATURE.
The domain name www.aidniglobal.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Aidni Global LLP a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the www.aidniglobal.com website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. www.aidniglobal.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to www.aidniglobal.com’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with us through electronic records and you allow to receive communications via electronic records from us periodically and as and when required. We may interconnect with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that users exploit to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. www.aidniglobal.com is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users.
1. All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. www.aidniglobal.com does not have any control or does not determine or inform or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
2. www.aidniglobal.com does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. www.aidniglobal.com doesn’t completely or openly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. www.aidniglobal.com accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3. www.aidniglobal.com is not answerable for any non-performance or rift of any contract entered between Buyers and Sellers. www.aidniglobal.com cannot and does not promise that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. www.aidniglobal.com shall not and is not required to referee or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Sellers.
4. www.aidniglobal.com does not make any statement or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, creditworthiness, identity, etc.) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular user that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best decision in that behalf.
5. www.aidniglobal.com does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Seller on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Seller nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Seller to Buyer.
6. At no time shall www.aidniglobal.com hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall www.aidniglobal.com have any deed or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. www.aidniglobal.com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
7. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by users to reach a superior base to buy and sell products or services. www.aidniglobal.com is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer.
At no time shall www.aidniglobal.com hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall www.aidniglobal.com have any responsibility or liabilities in respect of such contract.
www.aidniglobal.com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
8. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the seller(s) that you transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
9. You release and cover www.aidniglobal.com and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, www.aidniglobal.com cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User’s information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. www.aidniglobal.com does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. www.aidniglobal.com reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, www.aidniglobal.com may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event www.aidniglobal.com reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Aidni Global LLP.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) Involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, and defamatory;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(i) promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
(j) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(k) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(l) Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(p) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
(q) Interferes with another USER’s use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services;
(s) Harm minors in any way;
(t) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(u) violates any law for the time being in force;
(v) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(w) impersonate another person;
(x) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(y) Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(z) Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider (“ISPs”) or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or appearance of the Website or any Content, to obtain or effort to get any resources, credentials or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network neither connected to the Website nor breaches the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any serviceor information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
9. From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this tie, you undertake that all such information shall be correct in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over highlight the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other users in any manner.
10. www.aidniglobal.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Offer and Acceptance of the product
** The Seller herby makes the changes in his product and makes offer to sell product listed on the Website
and the Buyer upon agreeing to purchase the Products so listed by the Seller hereby accepts such offer to sell by the Seller. Accordingly, the contract for sale of the Product is be a bipartite contract between Buyer and the Seller. www.aidniglobal.com is not a third party beneficiary under such bipartite contract. The Buyer understands and agrees that the offer for sale of the Product by the Seller is not an absolute or an un-conditional offer. Such offer to sale by the Seller is subject to repudiation by the Seller at any time before the delivery of the Product to the Buyer and without any obligation to assign or provide any reason for such repudiation and without any consent from the Buyer and without any liability or any obligation towards the Buyer. The Seller and Buyer understand and agree that www.aidniglobal.com has the right to cancel any sale transaction, listing or acceptance.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any description or warranty, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, www.aidniglobal.com does not warrant that:
• This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
www.aidniglobal.com will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, the Website. www.aidniglobal.com does not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implication of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe actual condition of the product. If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the Buyer. You agree not to list a single product in multiple quantities across various categories on the Website. www.aidniglobal.com reserves the right to delete such multiple listings of the same product listed by you in various categories.
Compliance with Laws:
Buyer and Seller shall comply with all the applicable laws (including without limitation Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999 and the rules made and notifications issued there under and the Exchange Control Manual as may be issued by Reserve Bank of India from time to time, Customs Act, Information and Technology Act, 2000 as amended by the Information Technology (Amendment) Act 2008, Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002 and the rules made there under, Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 1976 and the rules made there under, Income Tax Act, 1961 and the rules made there under, Export Import Policy of government of India) applicable to them respectively for using Payment Facility and www.aidniglobal.com Website.
Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
Return / Refund Policy
- For all the perishable products like flowers, cakes, sweets, fruits, etc. the delivery attempt would be executed only once.
- Any defects if found in the gifts (perishable products) should be immediately reported by either the recipient or the sender within 24 hours of the gift (perishable products) received.
- In the case of failing to do so, we will not accept any request to replace the same.
- In case of a return request If our logistic pickup facility is not available for that Pincode then the customer has to send that product to our office and he/she will be paid the courier charges (100Rs.)
- Items must be in their original condition.
- Only unused, unaltered, unsoiled items with their original tags will be accepted.
- Brand packaging should be intact.
- Replacements will be made based on the availability of that item on the website.
- Gift coupons are not applicable on gift vouchers and electronics items.
- Wrong and Damaged products delivered can be exchanged or refunded
- Wrong or Damaged products will need to be returned to Ahmedabad.com in order to get a refund.
- Refunds will be made on the same payment instrument by which the order was placed.
- Refund once processed will be credited back to your card in 10 to 12 working days
- Once your order is confirmed it cannot be refunded.
- Shipments delivered to neighbors/ security guards/ receptions/ letterboxes are Non-Refundable
- Shipment declined by Recipient are Non- Refundable
- Shipment sent by Speed Post are Non- Refundable
- Products that has been worn/washed/used, are not eligible for returns or replacement
- Products which are sold as combos or sets are not eligible for returns or replacement
COVID-19 Policy Regarding Returns / Exchange and Refunds
Many location / communities across the world are in restricted area due to COVID-19
- Due to these limitations, the logistics company may not be able to deliver in these restricted areas
- However, we’ll attempt shipping your order again after 3 to 5 days
- Still, if the order is undelivered, the logistics company will try for the last time, after 10 days
- Orders which are undelivered due to above scenarios, are not eligible for refunds
We understand your concern about the personal information you submit on our web-site. It can be appreciated that there has to be a fine balance between the need to provide better, personalized and customized service to you and at the same time to protect your personal details. We appreciate the trust you have in us that we shall not misuse your personal information in any way.
To enable you to place an order on our site, we need to have the following basic information about you: Your First Name, Your Last Name, Your Address, City, Zip code, State, Country, Phone Number and Contact E-mail address.
Apart from this, our systems gather certain details about your computer’s internet connection like your IP address when you visit our site. Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to customise our site as per your interest, to calculate the number of visitors on our site and to know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
We do not allow any unauthorized person or organization be it other members, visitors, and anyone not in our organisation to use any information collected from you.
You can modify your personal details by accessing ‘Edit Profile’ option anytime from our site.
Probably this is the most important question in your mind as to with whom do we share your information? The answer to this question is that we do not rent, sell, barter, or give away your information to anyone. To some extent, information has to be passed on to the courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors, etc. to enable them to perform their functions related to your order fulfillment. Apart from this normal business requirement, information may also be needed to be shared with law authorities, for fraud detection, and for the safety of our site, employees, management, users, members and other affiliates associated with us.
The most important usage of the information collected from you is your email which is used to inform you that your order has been confirmed/executed. Your email is also used to inform you for your customer service related queries and for any newsletters sent. All other information collected is confidentially stored and will not be disclosed unless needed as per the requirement of the law authorities or in case of any disputes.
‘Cookies’ are used to gather your unique interests when you visit our site. They let us know which products you are interested in, which pages you visit and to generate information that helps us to make the site better. Using cookies we can recognize repeat visitors and facilitate your visit. A cookie cannot gather data from your computer or hard disk by itself. Most browsers have a facility to turn off the cookie feature and to delete cookies from your computer. Doing so may restrict certain functionality of our site but will not hamper us in any substantial manner.
Links with other sites
- By email: email@example.com