Our vision, mission and values
A world where cross-border trade is simple, fast and cost-effective, creating new business opportunities, enabling greater economic and social development and reducing poverty.
To enhance trade facilitation implementation by bringing together the public and private sectors as equal partners to identify and deliver commercially meaningful reforms in developing and least developed countries.
- Collaboration – we believe the public and private sectors must be equal partners, co-creating reforms and taking equal responsibility for improving trade facilitation
- Pragmatism – we believe in practical reforms that make trade easier
- Impact – everything we do is measurable and results-driven, delivering sustainable, commercially meaningful change
- Impartiality – we work with our partners towards a greater, shared vision
- Transparency – we are open and accountable for our actions
Founder & Chairman
Director ( Poland and Ukraine)
Director ( Poland & Ukraine)
Marketing Head ( Europe )
Marketing Head ( Canada)
Director of Marketing ( Canada)
Director of Operations ( Canada)